We’ve compiled a quick list of FAQs to help you in making a decision. Feel free to get in touch via our contact page if you have any other questions.


How do I really assess the quality of a training provider when I’m not an expert?

We realise what a challenge that is; but this is an important decision. So we have invited only the best in the industry to become members of the Wings Alliance and we continuously monitor their compliance with our rigorous quality assurance requirements.

How do I know that I have ‘what it takes’ to succeed in a competitive industry?

Your training programme includes assessment and selection so you can make an informed choice. We’ll tell you like it is; it’s in our interests too, as the credibility of our programme depends on the quality of our graduates which we recommend to the employers.

How do I know that, at the end of the day, I’ll get a job?

Nobody, whatever they say, will guarantee you a job ahead of training. However, our unique focus on employment outcomes, links to employers and quality of training; maximises the chances of you getting that all important first job on graduation.

How do I know whether I should study the modular or integrated route?

Well, the licence you get out of it is the same, whichever route you chose. Wings Alliance provides a modular route for your training. The benefits of this training approach rather than an integrated training route include:

    • It is cheaper;
    • You have the ability to train at your own pace;
    • You can study full-time, part-time or in short bursts of full-time; whatever suits you and your circumstances;
    • You can continue to work while training.

In addition, training with the Wings Alliance gives you the advantages of an integrated route, at a fraction of the price:

    • Links to employment and credibility in the eyes of employers;
    • All the training is completed with one organisation so common training standards, quality and training records.

If you want to know more on this subject, have a look at this article.

Apply now

If you have any other FAQs, you can contact us via email or phone during office hours: 09:00-17:00, Monday to Friday.